The CoAlba College Bound Site is your starting point for higher education in the USA,Canada, Europe and any other country in the world outside Colombia
CoAlba College Bound will help you find the academic support and realted resources you need to make a positve transition to studying abroad. I encourage you to browse this entire web site, where experts provide practical information on topics such as completing a visa application, taking international entrance exams, and brushing up on common terminology used on campuses in many countries.
As you consider where to enroll, you'll find that one of the advantages of studying abroad is the amazing diversity of institutions - including four year private liberal arts institutions, two-year community colleges, and private and public universities. So you have plenty of options for finding the best fit while you study abroad. In the past year, nearly 624,000 students chose to study at U.S. colleges and universities.
Whatever your educational and personal goals, CAOC feels confident that you can find and opportunity outside Colombia that will offer you a quality educational experience, as well as a wonderful opportunity to get acquainted with a new community and individuals from many walks of life. Your experience abroad will give you a firsthand understanding of the culture, and in turn you will be able to share perspectives from our culture and you will truly become a global citizen.
WHITIN THIS SITE:
* You will learn about the USA, Canada, Europe, and other countries; the visa process; the higher education system; and life abroad in general.
* You will explore school profiles highlighting featured institutions.
* You will find information by grade from Middle School to High School.
* Seniors will find information about: Steps to take when choosing a college or university, what to do during their pre-senior summer months,
how to prepare for the college application process, using a career search, getting help planning , thing they should do month by month until
graduation and some other important information pertinent to their education after high school.
* Juniors will find information about timetable and college planning before their senior year.
* Middle school to shopomore year students will find what to do during their high school career and beyond.
* Parents will find a page dedicated to them in which they can learn how to prepare and help their children's journeys to college.
* You will request information from schools that interest you using the links provided in the site pages.
* You will learn about what college entrance exams you will need and how to prepare, apply, and take.
* Teachers will find some help in how to prepare those students wanting to go abroad.
* You will use the scholarship link page to find any available financial aid information that you might need. And . . .
* We will keep you inform about any relevant news concerning your future by using the calendar page.