- Start learning about different financial aid programs from your school counselor or teachers.
- Visit colleges and talk with college students, and your friends.
- Save money now to pay for school, and keep saving, a little at a time makes a difference.
- Talk to your parents about educational loyalty and affinity programs.
- Attend, with your parent or guardian, any financial planning or "how to afford college" programs offered at your school or in the community.
- Research on the web, check out our Resources section for some helpful links.