MCAT Test: Medical College Admission Test
The MCAT or Medical College Admission Test represents an attempt to evaluate:
- The student's knowledge and ability to solve problems in the areas of biology, chemistry, and physics
- The student's skill in analysis of paragraphs, tabular material, graphs, etc., and
- The ability to write two first draft compositions in correct English.
- Biological Sciences will concentrate on basic biology and biologically-related chemistry.
- Physical Sciences examination will focus on physics and physically-related chemistry areas.
- Verbal Reasoning passages will be taken from the social sciences, the humanities, and from areas of the natural sciences not tested in the other two sections.
- What is MCAT
- How to Register MCAT
- MCAT Questions
- MCAT Test Centers
- Computerized MCAT Exam Information