- Finalize list of college choices to reasonable number, ideally with one or more “stretch” schools and one "safety" school.
- Create a file for each of your college choices -- and keep all materials organized.
- Consider creating a master schedule of all your application deadlines.
- Begin working on drafts of your college essays.
- Start working on college applications.
- If you have a clear "first choice" college, consider applying for early decision.
- Have standardized testing service send your scores to your list of colleges.
- Stay focused on grades.
* If you haven't taken your SAT I, SAT II or ACT you still have time to do it.